Free After 3 Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO THE DIGICEL ‘Free After 3’ Promotion
1. The Free after 3mins promotion is available to Digicel FLEX (Pre-paid) Customers and Digicel SELECT (Postpaid) Customers (‘Customer’).
2. The Promotion will run initially on a month to month basis, beginning on the first day of every month. (“the Promotion period”).
3. During the Promotion period, Customers will only be charged for the first 3 minutes of any local call they make to another Digicel Customer. This offer is now extended to calls to landlines.
4. The remainder of the call, once it lasts no more than 57 minutes in duration, will be FREE.
5. During the Promotion period, the basis upon which calls are charged will be 60 minute segments.
6. A Customer who makes a call which lasts longer than 60 minutes will be billed for the first three minutes at the beginning of the first 60 minute period and then will be billed again for the first 3 minutes at the beginning of the second 60 minute period but any call time, after the first 3 minutes in either segment, will be FREE.
7. A post paid Customer must have used up all of their allocated bundled minutes to qualify for the promotion.
8. Only local on- net and landline calls qualify for this promotion.
9. To qualify for the Promotion, customers must make these calls in Guyana.
10. The Promotion does not apply whilst roaming.
11. Digicel reserves the right to at any time vary the terms of the Promotion, to amend its Terms and Conditions, or to withdraw the Promotion. In any of these events notice will be given via media advertisements or messages to subscribers and will be effective immediately or as of the date referred to in such notifications.