BlackBerry App World
Service Availability: Blackberry Customers on BIS Plan
1) What does this service entail?
2) How does this work?
Customers can now make payments within an app and get a consistent, trusted purchasing experience through carrier billing, PayPal, and credit cards.
3) How do I gain access to use this service?
Simply log on to BB App World and select the app you want to purchase, after which the payment option screen will appear and select the “Bill to my Digicel mobile account” option.
· Log on to App World
· Select the app you wish to purchase
· Select payment option
· Select next
· Select buy now
4) What types of apps are available for purchase?
· Purchasing a book within an eBook app
· Purchasing additional maps within a mapping app
· Purchasing the next level in their favorite gaming app
And much more!!
5) What is the cost of these apps
6) What are the payment options available?
There are three (3) payment options available:
1) Bill to my Digicel mobile account (As a charge to your phone bill if postpaid or taken from you
3) Credit card (switch card)
7) Can I use more than one payment option at a time?
8) Can I switch my payment option at any time or do I need to keep the initial option selected?
Research In Motion Limited (RIM) is responsible for the availability and functioning of BlackBerry App World and all related queries should be directed to Research in Motion Limited. You can review the Terms & Conditions of RIM apps and purchases from them at http://us.blackberry.com/legal/terms.jsp.
10) What if I am Credit Limit barred/ warned/ dunned or don’t have sufficient credit on my prepaid account?
For customers who fit any of the above criteria, they will not be able to bill to their carrier (Digicel) for any of the apps they wish to purchase.
11) Will the purchases I make be taken from my credit limit?
Yes, the cost of the apps purchased will be deducted from your credit limit in the same way the cost of your telephone calls / text messages etc. is deducted.
12) How will the charges appear on my bill?
The charges would appear on the bill as a line item and would be labeled “Blackberry AppWorld Download”